Life does not last forever – make the most of it now.
It's a simple fact so stop shying away from it - you are not here for long.
I know that it is not the most positive introduction but you can't tell me I'm wrong can you?
It may well be time someone reminded you of this simple fact as it is the only thing in life that you can truly rely on. Most people appear to try to live in total denial of this simple fact and seem to live life as though they have all the time in the world - which is a big mistake!
Knowing that your life will not last forever is the most important way to make sure you don't waste it.
It is not something included in the 'Good Parenting Guide', and it is not written into the school curriculum. Politicians don't go on about it or set-up think-tanks about it.
No one tells you about it, which is a great failing of all those people we put our trust in to tell you about our life and how to live it.
It is vitally important that you know where you stand on this and it's pretty simple – you will not be standing for long!
Now that you know you are not on this earth for long, what are you going to do about it?
What will your story be at your graveside?
Clever tips for making more of your life:
- Don't spend your days complaining - it achieves nothing except spreading negativity further.
- Stop letting your life tick away sitting in front of the TV. It is a mindless waste of a great brain.
- Don't put up with things, hoping that they will get better and not doing anything about them. Make a change for the better right now!
- Start that dream project or idea. The earlier you start it the sooner it will come true.
- Concentrate on doing more of the things you really enjoy.
- Try new things.
- Love more, play more, smile more.
- Don't worry about the past - it is over. Don't worry about the future - it does not exist. Get on with living right now and loving it - it is the only moment that is real.
Make sure that you get out there and make the most of your life. Don’t rely on others to do it for you. It is YOUR time that is ticking away and you will not get it back. Don't wait, start NOW!
Author CW. Main image original: Pixabay Pete Linforth. Image 2 Pixabay Aitoff.